Foundations of Directorship NSW (TBC)
22nd July, 2024 @ 8:00 am - 24th July, 2024 @ 5:00 pm
AACS is partnering with the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) to offer members access to 2 core courses. The AICD is the largest director membership organisation in the world, developing the skills and capabilities of leaders for the benefit of society.
Foundations of Directorship™
- The Foundations of Directorship program consists of six sessions delivered across three courses.
- Governance for Directors provides participants with an introduction to the functions of a board, the wide range of directors’ duties and
responsibilities, the internal and external relationships of the board, and best practice for conducting effective board meetings.
- Risk and Strategy for Directors provides participants with an understanding of how to focus on the long-term direction of their organisation.
- Finance for Directors provides a straightforward introduction to financial statements from the director’s perspective.
- Identify the duties and responsibilities of a director
- Outline governance and board meeting processes
- Outline the director’s role in evaluating financial statements
- Recognise the link between corporate strategy and financial performance
- Identify the director’s role in formulating and monitoring strategy, and identifying and assessing risk
Length: 3 days
Participant Cost: $3,340.00+GST
Minimum of 12 x Delegates
Register your interest here: https://forms.office.com/r/rry0s9EByM